Translate

Friday, May 30, 2008

Impatiently Waiting...

I have issues with waiting. I completely admit that. I just want to have my essay with edits and comments back from the professor. It has been approximately 24 hours. Yeah, I know, I can be pretty ridiculous.

I cannot wait to start teaching. I need to practice my Turkish but have been spending a lot of time working on Spanish for the language assessment portion of the Fulbright. I really hope I am ready for the assessment.

I saw something funny on Laughingsquid.com that is a must-see for those who enjoy the LOLcats website:
Missing Lolcat, Responds to “Cheezburger”

http://laughingsquid.com/lolcat-responds-to-cheezburger/


Twitter has now become part of "my routine." Awake. Talk to the cat about how "dry food is just as acceptable as can food." Also that she is "only getting cans every other day." Realize I am talking to my cat and it's time to go interact with people. Sit down at computer and "interact with people" via Twitter. Drink coffee and check email then check eBay. That is the AM portion of my day. When Twitter doesn't work it really throws me off...so for any Twitter admins out there - just realize you hold a lot of power and can truly create a destructive morning.

So, instead of another long-winded post that is filled with text and lacks in images, I have decided to present a few videos from a really great site, Vimeo: http://www.vimeo.com/
The third one has nothing whatsoever to do with social media or TEFL but I felt a need to post it anyway.


Clever video discussing Social Media:


Social Media in Plain English from leelefever on Vimeo.






Video about Twitter:


Twitter in Plain English from leelefever on Vimeo.






Random but Funny Zombie Information Video:


Zombies in Plain English from leelefever on Vimeo.

No comments: